Welcome to Cedar Valley Golf Club & Cimarron National
72 Holes of Golf - Open to the Public
Central Oklahoma's choice for golf resides just west of I-35 near the town of Guthrie. 72 holes designed with the average golfer in mind. Fair, fun, and fast are just a few ways to describe this golf experience. Duffy Martin knew that his customers didn't take the day off so that they could hunt golf balls. That's why our courses are cleanly manicured and, with this many courses, there is rarely a wait.
- Family owned and operated since 1975
- PGA professionals at each location
- (2) 36 hole courses - 72 holes total
- Excellent practice facilities
- Year round we offer all day green fees on Tuesday and Thursday You just renew your cart
- We can accommodate tournaments of all sizes……up to 300 players
- Open daylight till dusk
- Closed Christmas day only
- We have senior rates (60+) on weekdays and junior rates, twilight and super twilight rates 7 days a week
- 20 minutes North of Oklahoma City
- Golf Advisor 2017 ranked Cimarron National 6th in the country for pace of play
Claude "Duffy" Martin, Founder
"There are legends and then there's Duffy Martin. A member of the Professional Golfers' Association for more than 50 years. Duffy made a name for himself by building quality golf courses in Oklahoma. And, anyone who ever met this octogenarian can attest to his quick wit and non-stop one-liners. Martin had more "Duffy-isms" than Yogi Berra, the former New York Yankee player/philosopher.
For example, Duffy's philosophy on golfing goes something like this: "People would rather hit 'em than hunt 'em. Life is too short to hunt for golf balls."
- RV Golfer Magazine More About Duffy